Wednesday, April 24

Heather Graham reveals major Californication spoiler

Spoiler Alert


Graham sat down to chat with Moviefone about having David Duchovny's baby on "Californication"



What made you take a role on "Californication"?
It's fun because I feel like sometimes creatively people are more willing to take risks on television, especially on cable TV. It's fun being part of this kind of revolution in TV right now, where they're doing a lot of interesting TV.


It's a really great place for women to get really juicy roles that they can explore and have fun with.

Right, because if you look at the movies coming out, there's not tons of movies with headlining [women], there's [not] a female star that's leading the movie, and in TV, there's tons. So it's cool there's more of an outlet there.


What is your story arc on "Californication"?

Basically, I have David Duchovny's kid, and I never told him about it. I have his son, and the son wants to connect with him and know his dad, so it's kind of like how we get into each other's lives again.


How old is the kid?

He's 20.


There's a lot nudity and stuff on "Californication."

Luckily, I don't have to do any nudity. But I think I might be having sex in it. I don't know… They offer you the role, and you don't know what's really going to happen.


Is that ever a concern?

I don't know if I'll be giving away what's going to happen. He gave me a broad strokes idea that there might be some sort of intrigue with me and David Duchovny.

Post a Comment